Re: Suggestion for autorevert.el

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Suggestion for autorevert.el
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:28:10 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous message:

   As a side remark: is there ever any reason to use (buffer-file-name)
   instead of just buffer-file-name?  I used the latter, which produces
   stylistic inconsistency with prior code in autorevert.el.  If there
   are no objections, I would change the prior code.  (The patch below
   does not yet do that.)

Actually, I inadvertently sent a version of my patch which _does_
change the two prior occurrences of (buffer-file-name) to buffer-file-name.

Sincerely,

Luc.