Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation of the TUTORIAL (new)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation of the TUTORIAL (new)
Date: 14 Apr 2004 03:04:47 +0200

Marcelo Toledo <address@hidden> writes:

> I've translated the TUTORIAL to Brazilian Portuguese
> (TUTORIAL.pt_BR). Could someone with write access please review and
> apply this patch? It is ~ 1100 lines so it goes attached.

I can't seem to find you on the copyright assignment list for GNU
projects.  Have you filed a copyright assignment for work on Emacs to
the Free Software Foundation?  Since Emacs is a core GNU project, the
FSF requires an assignment of copyright for contributions, so that it
is able to defend Emacs' legal status without doubts, should the need
arise.

I can send you the required request form if necessary.