Re: recent emacs input crashes (X/GTK related)

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: recent emacs input crashes (X/GTK related)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:18:51 +0200

Oh, BTW, I might mention I'm using the new GTK 2.4 release; I think that
got installed a while before these crashes started though.

I've been running 2.4 since it was released, but haven't seen any problems. But if you can try with 2.2 or 2.0 and see if the behaviour is still there
that would tell us something.  It may be that 2.4 does something bad
on some systems.

        Jan D.