Re: various bits of code

From: Detlev Zundel
Subject: Re: various bits of code
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:33:53 +0200

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dave Love wrote:
>
>> diary-outlook.el: dealing with appointments sent as mail by MS Outlook
>> (Exchange?); intended for diary-lib.el.
>
> RMS asked me to look at this one a looong time ago; and while I
> didn't forget about it I've clearly been very tardy, for which I
> apologize.
>
> What do you think about installing it as calendar/diary-import.el;
> since as you said in your g-e-s posting it is potentially adaptable
> to other similar systems besides Outlook?

Could you take a look at the icalendar.el stuff from Ulf Jasper[1] while
being on the job?  I think an ical import/export would be very useful
as the new Mozilla calendar can also work with this format.

Thanks
  Detlev

[1] http://de.geocities.com/ulf_jasper/lisp/icalendar.el.txt

--
It's very important  that you sleep because that's  when your brain is
garbage  collecting.  And a  dream is  if you  are interrupted  in the