Re: CVS Emacs cygwin build problem.

From: Steven Wu
Subject: Re: CVS Emacs cygwin build problem.
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:21:16 -0700

On May 20, 2006, at 5:56 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:

Actually, cygwin make has --win32 switch which tells the make to use
windows path and etc. I can experiment a little bit and see if there
is other problem.

How can I reach the maintainer of Cygwin make?  It is not a good thing
for an option related to Windows to be called "win" something.

I am not sure who is the maintainer of cygwin make, however, make -- win32 is in the current cygwin make. There is also a --unix switch I believe. The other way is to set MAKE_MODE=win|unix, and run make.