Re: Emacs and GFortran

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:26:24 +0100 (CET)

Steve, please go back and re-read the thread, nobody has ever asked
for full conformance.  You are making up excuses as you go on, it is
seriously getting tiresome and I'm having a hard time being polite to
you since you clearly want to waste my time with this instead of
takling the problem, if you had done that to begin with this would
have been solved days ago.

The unexpected failures message you posted is completely useless,
please post which patch it was ("simple" does not mean anything to
me), please post what the input looked like, and what the output
looked from one of the failed tests.  Or better yet, this will take
even less time than posting this data: simply fix the bug!