Re: font-lock-warning-face hard to read because it is bold

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: font-lock-warning-face hard to read because it is bold
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:20:52 +0000

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Yes, it looks much better. Eli and Jason, do you use font smoothing? I just use the default and I think that the fonts should look good by default.

Fonts look like they look. Emacs does not have any control over the fonts Microsoft chooses to ship with Windows.

And I agree with Eli, the screenshot you sent looks absolutely fine. Perhaps your monitor is out of focus?