Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:22:12 +0100

On 1/26/07, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

Emacs 21.1 was a major rewrite of the display engine, that's one
reason why it took so long to release.

I know, I wasn't a developer back then but I pretested each and every
one of these seventeen tarballs (painstakingly downloading them with a
56K modem because I had no working xdelta) :)

But I wasn't really trying to establish a comparison. It's just that I
love that kind of procrastinating, navel-gazing, idle info collecting.

Emacs 22.1 doesn't come anywhere near that revolution.

Sure. And yet, we're already 91 days into the pretest.

No.

Well, that's not gonna make things faster ;-)

                   /L/e/k/t/u