Re: Binding F11 and F12 to buffer-switching and file-saving by default

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Binding F11 and F12 to buffer-switching and file-saving by default
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 03:15:53 +0100

On 1/31/07, Jason Spiro <address@hidden> wrote:

I suspect that many *do* use compile/recompile though :)

Sure. The question is whether compile and friends need easy
keybindings more than a lot of other commands.

Could we at least bind compile/recompile to some key combo, even if not to F12?

I have no opinion on that.

We can bind them in a way that makes users' customizations always
override the defaults. This is what was done already with the F1 key.

User customizations can always override the defaults. That's not the point.

                   /L/e/k/t/u