Re: address@hidden: C-h k does not catch text properies keymaps]

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: address@hidden: C-h k does not catch text properies keymaps]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:01:27 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
    > Lennart, can you see the code that shows the up-event, and find
    > out why it does not work when you try it?

    up-event is nil.

Now you are starting to debug.  But you have not yet found the cause
of the problem.

What occurrences led to up-event's being nil there?
Where should it have been set to something non-nil,
and what actually happened when that code was executed?

I am little bit ashamed to say that it seems to be some problem with Viper. I will contact Michael Kifer.