Re: REDO ?

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: REDO ?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:28:54 +0200 (CEST)

>     This would be good if it possible to implement it. I meant to see
>     in the minibuffer after applying an undo or a redo the text after
>     applying next an undo and the text after applying next a redo...

I will occupy myself of the problem to write a patch after the release so:

1 -> C-u as parameter to UNDO command will reverse the direction from undo to
redo or from redo to undo.
2 -> The current undo/redo will be inserted in the buffer with WHITE.
3 -> The previous UNDO/REDO will be inserted with RED.
4 -> And the next UNDO/REDO will be inserted with BLUE.
5 -> When WHITE and BLUE text will be superposed it will be shown in BLUE CIEL,
WHITE+RED in LIGHT RED , etcetera.
6 -> pressing another key than the key associated with UNDO will keep permanent
the WHITE text and will take out the RED and BLUE text.

Alin Soare.