Re: A system for localizing documentation strings

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: A system for localizing documentation strings
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:28:05 +0900

On 27 juil. 07, at 01:15, Jason Rumney wrote:

Besides, English is not the most widely understood language in the
world today.

Would you care to elaborate? I'm not only talking about first languages
here.

If you are talking about the level of proficiency required to read the emacs manual then I am positive you are wrong.

And I think we _are_ talking about emacs related language ability so let's keep it there.

Jean-Christophe Helary