Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:00:31 +0200

Richard Stallman skrev:
It makes sense for Emacs to support using icons from a theme when a
theme provides one.  I'm in favor of supporting the display of PNG and
SVG icons in the tool bar.

Is someone proposing that we replace the icons in Emacs?  If so, why?

Emacs have uses Gnome tool bar icons, and now Gnome has moved forward with new icons.

When themes provide their own icons, the icons in Emacs are not used
anyway.

That only applies to the Gtk+ build.

        Jan D.