Re: GNUS bug: Summary line doesn't match article

From: Manoj Srivastava
Subject: Re: GNUS bug: Summary line doesn't match article
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:03:57 -0500

Sascha> address@hidden (Johan Bockgård) wrote:
> [...]
>> I experienced that on gnus.emacs.general on news.individual.net, but

> So I'm not alone!  :-) FWIW: in my case the problem occurs with
> news.individual.net, too.  So the phenomenon _might_ be related to the
> server.

>> went away after I catch-up the group.

> In my case, too.  But if I look at the old articles (using C-u M-g) I
> can still see it -- or to put it in the way I feel: I still can't read
> certain threads.

        I had that happen to me in an nnml group; and yes, it went away
 after a while.  I  did not have time to debug what was going on, I just
 ignored the summary buffer information for the duration.

        manoj
--
Love means having to say you're sorry every five minutes.
Manoj Srivastava <address@hidden> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>