Re: patch: add-log.el: changelog find file under point

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: patch: add-log.el: changelog find file under point
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:28:31 -0500

    Consider the Emacs src directory.  data.c gets me some 100 entries
    called "DEFUN", nine called "usage:" and things like "GLOBAL" "in" "nil"
    "therefore" "or" (from the ...or (at your option)... header)) "pair"
    "zero" in addition to say 20 "useful" entries.  buffer.c gets me some 30
    "as" three "element" seven "entry", ...

Thank you for being more specific.  Now the problem is clear:
Imenu for C does not understand the special macros used in Emacs sources.

I am sure this can be fixed with a certain amount of special programming.