Re: Release plans

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:46:52 +0200

A Soare wrote:

From: A Soare <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:37:22 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: "Emacs   Dev  \[emacs-devel\]" <address@hidden>

Yes, I understood that this is what you meant. But in what way did you reach this conclusion?
By induction.
"Induction" as in "1 is a prime number, 2 is a prime number, 3 is a
prime number; so by induction, every number is prime."

In my case the initial hypothesis is true; the general case is false:

1. initial: X1 X2 ... Xn do not use Emacs

2. general: nobody uses Emacs

Is not that extrapolation rather than induction? ;-)