Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:21:29 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

 > To write information on a certain way of using bzr does not imply that
 > you have an obligation to answer users' questions about it.

Of course it does not.  In fact, I no longer feel any (self-imposed)
obligation to answer any questions about Bazaar. :-)

That won't stop me if I happen to have time or interest, of course,
but I've to this point "made" about a full work day's worth of time to
do productive work on the thread (ie, editing the wiki and/or
researching Bazaar behavior, not including writing email) sooner than
I would if just for my own interest.  No more -- thanks for saving me
the time and effort! :-)