Re: Native scrollbars? [was: visible-bell patch for Mac OS X]

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Native scrollbars? [was: visible-bell patch for Mac OS X]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:32:19 +0100

David De La Harpe Golden skrev:
David De La Harpe Golden wrote:

when visible-bell flashes the first line of the window, part of the scrollbar is also inverse-video-d unless I use
GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1 emacs

Contrast top right and bottom right in the two attached screenshots -
note how part of the scrollbar is inverted in the _nonative one
(the default, without gtk instructed to use "native" windows).*

I haven't seen this as I have visible bell enabled in my window manager. But the Emacs one is actually quite nice, I might start using it!

Anyways, I checked in a fix for the scroll bar thing w.r.t. to visible bell.

        Jan D.