Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:10:34 +0200

Jan Djärv skrev:

Juri Linkov skrev 2010-04-01 20.03:

Is it currently possible to get a list of Gtk tabs and their
window configurations from Lisp?

Not presently. I just added the bare minimum. It is very easy to do though.

But for the purpose of saving stuff by desktop.el, window configrations aren't good. You really can't do anything with them except restore them on the same running Emacs you saved them in. The output from window-tree together with buffer information would be better.

And then there is frame-configuration which I haven't done anything to.

        Jan D.