[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:23:07 +0300

> From: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:04:09 +0900
> I found that cursor positioning sometimes failed even for a text
> that doesn't involve composition.  For instance, when I have this
> text in a buffer or bidi-display-reordering t,
> ----------
> A א B.
> בג
> ----------
> and point is at (i.e. before) "A", typing C-e moves point to
> "ג".

Cursor motion problems aside, this turned out to be a genuine bug in
move-end-of-line: it assumed that the first character in every line
necessarily follows the newline which ends the previous line.  This
is, of course, false when characters are reordered for display under

I think I fixed it now (revno 100369).

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]