Re: make dist target for Windows

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: make dist target for Windows
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 11:08:03 -0600

On 4/8/2010 11:51 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

Well, do you have assignment to FSF on record?  I cannot see it.  If
you don't, please talk to Stefan and Yidong to start the paperwork.

Once that is done, someone will install this for you.

I finally got my confirmation email from the FSF, that my paperwork has been processed.

Find attached the patch to implement the make dist target for Windows.