Re: The copyright issue

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: The copyright issue
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:04:54 +0200

Am 10.08.2010 10:04, schrieb David Kastrup:
Richard Stallman<address@hidden>  writes:

     The crux is: this policy puts the risk at the weakest shoulders, at the
     contributors.

I cannot tell what you are thinking, because you have
not stated it clearly.
I am not all too sure he has thought it clearly.  I seem to remember he
first started his "if you don't change your policies immediately,
everything is doomed" mantra here.  In order to escape certain doom, he
moved over to XEmacs and the respective developer lists.  After some
initial enthusiasm, he took to telling them that they needed to change
their policies immediately or have XEmacs doomed.  It would appear he is
back here again.  There are likely more productive ways to spend your
time than convincing him of anything.  Yes, I am really bad at following
my own advice.

Thanks for noticing.

Don't mix up your head with mine.

Just pointed at a wrong decision IMHO. Would be glad, if it's me, who is wrong.