Re: bug in 23.2.92 with anything

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: bug in 23.2.92 with anything
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:28:50 +0100

>> I can't reproduce this with the current trunk (which includes the
>> change) and emacs -Q.  The cursor always stays after the letters I
>> entered.  Can you reproduce it with emacs -Q?
> No, sorry i should have check that.
> I have parsed my .emacs.el, and that start to happen after loading

I downloaded Elscreen but it has a dependency on static.el which I can't
find.  Do these compile correctly with Emacs 24?

Also with current trunk could you try changing the following part of

  if (EQ (window, selected_window))
    return window;

  if (EQ (window, selected_window))
     inhibit_point_swap = 0;
     return window;

and look whether the behavior changes back?

Thanks, martin