Re: Modifying Emacs to use the Mac OS X Keychain Services

From: Ben Key
Subject: Re: Modifying Emacs to use the Mac OS X Keychain Services
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:32:40 -0500

Hello,

Thanks Ted for the example on how to implement support with for the attributes parameter.  That is exactly what I needed.

I will begin working on writing ns- functions that mirror the signatures and functionality of the secrets.el functions as closely as possible using the Keychain Services API.  I hope to make some significant progress in this task by Tuesday.

Once I have added the ns- functions to Emacs, I will most likely need assistance modifying auth-source.el to use them since I do not know Lisp nearly as well as I do C/C++.