python.el merge (round 2)

From: Fabian Ezequiel Gallina
Subject: python.el merge (round 2)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:50:06 -0300

Hi all,

I've been going like crazy these months and dropped elisp hacking a
bit. But now I'm back even on my crazy schedule.

The question is given the fact the pretest ends on June, how this
affects my idea of merging python.el into what would become Emacs 24?

I don't think I will have time to finish all the patches before the
month, that's why I'm asking. (of course I could continue with it
anyway for next release)

PS: Really sorry on my lack of response on this.

Regards,
--
Fabián E. Gallina