Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r104691: Don't reuse previous Mes

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r104691: Don't reuse previous Message-id when resending.
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:57:49 -0400

    Are messages being dropped from this thread? I saw no replies from
    Stephen that were rude or hostile, indeed in the circumstances polite
    and informative - you might learn something from them.

You may have not noticed the aggression in those messages.  If there
is some valid point in them, I don't choose to do the work, or suffer
the aggression, to extract it from the rest.  If it is important,
someone else will say it without hostility.

Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St
Boston MA 02110