Re: ngnus broken in emacs23

From: andres . ramirez
Subject: Re: ngnus broken in emacs23
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:24:56 -0500

I am running nognus from git
emacs23
eieio that comes with cedet from cvs

No problems.

I use nognus for reading just news with gwene.

Also the same configuration works in emacs 22 (on n800).

I remember having that problem when using the eieio that comes with
emacs.

;put this line at the beggining of my dot emacs file
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/el-get/cedet/eieio")

Best Regards