Re: Git mirrors

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Git mirrors
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:13:24 -0500

> Indeed, tho I haven't heard back from John recently.  BTW, when this is
> setup, it would be great to add the mirroring script into the `admin' dir.

Stefan, I'm still waiting on an answer to this question:

  Stefan, how I do I clone Savannah's Git mirror using SSH?  Nothing that I'm
  trying has worked:

    git clone address@hidden:emacs.git
    git clone git+ssh://address@hidden/emacs.git

I've got the mirroring process running hourly now, it's just lacking the
"push" bit.

John