Re: DVCSes, bug trackers, and GNUness

From: Jeremiah Dodds
Subject: Re: DVCSes, bug trackers, and GNUness
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:05:32 -0400

> 2012/4/25 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>:
>
>> Nah, isn't that why we're using bzr even though most people hate it?
>
> Most people hate it? Really?

I don't see much hate for it, other than the occasional very loud
person, but the majority of people I know with experience with the "big
name" VCSes, myself included consider it the "lesser" of the DVCSes, but
not in an incredibly major way.

That said, it's:

  A: A whole lot nicer than it was four years ago
  B: Obviously perfectly fine for emacs' purposes

If people really want to use their favorite system, bridges exist.