Re: Finding packages to enable by default

From: Josh
Subject: Re: Finding packages to enable by default
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 21:37:10 -0800

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
>> dired-x

No opinion on this one (I basically don't use dired).

Is there any reason why dired-x and/or dired-aux could not be integrated
with dired proper?  Together they provide a good deal of useful functionality,
but I was oblivious to their existence for quite a long time because their
constituent functions and variables did not appear among the results of my
documentation searches.