Re: Apologia for bzr

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Re: Apologia for bzr
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 21:02:55 +0100

> On my Gentoo system, git installed an info manual. But honestly,
> that's just an index of the man pages [...]

Git should install the following two nodes:

* Git: (git).                   A fast distributed revision control system
* Git Man Pages: (gitman).      Manual pages for Git revision control system

The first is the Git User Manual, the second a collection of the man
pages. Is the first one missing on your system?

Ulrich