Re: delay archive for "important" bugs

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: delay archive for "important" bugs
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:23:50 +0100

() Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
() Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:13:08 -0500

   > (A previous mail went to /dev/null.)

   first mail was (only just) classified as spam

OK that explains it.

   If you'd have informed help-debbugs, I could have restored it.

OK.  Should this be mentioned in admin/notes/bugtracker?  BTW, there is
another i sent (same thread) that got likewise stuck.  Could you please
discard it?  (The bug has since been marked "Done".)

   The successful mail you sent did not get "RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL" (but still
   only just passed).

   (I'm not an expert in this stuff.)

Me neither.  Unfortunately, my (residential ADSL) ISP's relay rejects
mail sent to debbugs (dot gnu...) w/ a "non-existent domain" complaint
and so i configured the local MTA to send directly (no "smarthost").  I
wonder if there is a better way, apart from using another ISP...

Anyway, i'll go browse help-debbugs archives now and direct my confusion
there in the future.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502