Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:22:47 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

 > "It" means attacking the GNU Project's general positions, policies,
 > goals, etc.

[snip]

 > We have a list for that sort of discussion: gnu-misc-discuss.

I am not discussing GNU whatevers, I am discussing your attacks on me,
*on emacs-devel*, and I will answer where those attacks take place.

I am not hostile to GNU, I do not "attack" its general whatevers.  I
disagree with particular whatevers where I think they are self-
defeating (in this case, the FAQ concerning the appropriate way to
refer to the system distributed by the distros).

Grant me that and I will make efforts to avoid snide remarks, like the
one that occasioned this subthread, in the future.