Re: Licence of ts-comint

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Licence of ts-comint
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:30:46 -0700

Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> could you give me some more specific pointers as for the books
> I should want to read?

Sen A. Poverty and Famines: An Essay on Entitlement and Deprivation. Oxford University Press, 2013. http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/994777557

John Yates wrote:
I note that you wrote "help combat the threat of" not "solve" famine.‚Äč

Of course. Nobody is saying that democracy solves all problems unaided, just as nobody is saying that free software does. That's not the issue here.

Perhaps I should have invoked Maslov's hierarchy of needs.

Maslow's hierarchy would have taken us even further off topic....