Re: mouse-drag-and-drop-region

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: mouse-drag-and-drop-region
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:07:18 +0900 (JST)

>> option `mouse-drag-and-drop-region-face' with a face
>> `mouse-drag-and-drop-region' inheriting from the region face.

During the drag, when mouse point is on the original region, cursor
would be set to hollow.  With this revision, I see that the cursor is
not set.

To do it, drag-but-negligible should be set to t.  The
drag-but-negligible is set by following expressions.

2507        ;; Check if "drag but negligible".  Operation "drag but
2508        ;; negligible" is defined as drag-and-drop the text to
2509        ;; the original region.  When modifier is pressed, the
2510        ;; text will be inserted to inside of the original
2511        ;; region.
2512        (setq drag-but-negligible
2513              (member mouse-drag-and-drop-region
2514                      (mapcar (lambda (xxx) (overlay-get xxx 'face))
2515                              (overlays-at point-to-paste)))))

On this revision, I wonder if mouse-drag-and-drop-region on line 2513
refers to variable instead of face.  No?