Re: update intro to Emacs Lisp programming

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: update intro to Emacs Lisp programming
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 09:48:33 +0900

On May 18, 2018, at 22:39, Van L <address@hidden> wrote:

Jean-Christophe Helary writes:

Let me restate what I wrote. The book was written at a time when computer where not common and programming was a skill you could only learn from *books*.

Do you have a link to a computer museum to strengthen that claim?

The book was originally written in 1990 (check copyright) when the internet was mostly not available to people who had a computer for personal use. Documentation then was available in the form of books, that came with the software.

Jean-Christophe Helary
http://mac4translators.blogspot.com @brandelune