Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to wrap headings

From: Rich E
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to wrap headings
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:23:35 +0200

ah, very nice and easy.  That was the call I was looking for.

So now I have toggle-truncate-lines bound to C-x-q, but I cannot use
it in the file I want, which is in Python mode. I get the message "Not
defining or executing kbd macro".

I have it bound like this:

(global-set-key (kbd "C-x q") 'toggle-truncate-lines)

.. maybe there is a better way to bind it?  I'm just kindof hacking at
the .emacs file, don't really know the api well.