Re: [Orgmode] Command key problem in agenda view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Command key problem in agenda view
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:44:10 +0100

Hi Daniel,

thank you very much for this useful entry.

- Carsten

On Jan 21, 2009, at 12:35 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

Bruce Hackett <address@hidden> writes:

(setq load-path (append load-path '("~/.emacs.d/org/lisp")))

This was something I picked up long, long ago, and never worried about. My guess is that "append" really means just that, and
that "add-to-list" means prepending.

Anyway, org-mode is working correctly now. Thanks for your help!

Since it's common that users experience strange problems due to an old version of Org being loaded, I wrote an entry about that in the FAQ, in Worg:

-- Daniel