Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 07:56:24 +0100

Hi Eric,

It was in the rake themes:default step. I got an error message about a missing command, which I think was "sass". I'll uninstall surfar and try to get an accurate error message later today.

Meanwhile have another problem:) When I try to view a page I can see the basic navigation structure, but no style info or content. I notice that there is no stylesheet.css in ~/blogs and I tried copying one from the blorgit directory there. I do have an index.org, but it isn't being processed and included in the web page index. I am guessing that there is some problem with my Ruby installation. I have checked and I am definitely using V1.8.

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you happen to know which functionality depends on sufary, or where in
the install process it was required?  I am currently running a blorgit
instance on two debian machines (one of which is ubuntu) and I don't
have the sufary package installed on either.

Thanks -- Eric

Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Eric,

There is one small omission from the installation instuctions. On
Debian/Ubuntu you need to:

apt-get install sufary

I hope blorgit works out for you.  I've been using it for a couple of
months both at work and at home, and it's starting to get fairly

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you run into any issues.