Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 21:32:39 -0700

Yes, I tried it both ways and it works both ways.

Tassilo Horn wrote:
Mark Elston <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mark!

That did it!  Your message didn't have Carsten's message attached so I
don't know what was in it, but you appear to be correct.

Another message Carsten forwarded, where fontification problems arose if
some org module was loaded by org's org-modules variable, which didn't
occur if the module in question was loaded explicitly by the user's

I even commented out the last line (require 'org-gnus) and it still

But you tried also with it, right?  So we can say that the fontification
problems only exist if org-gnus was loaded by org's org-modules
variable.  If that's the case, then we've at least narrowed down the
problem to only a few lines of code.