Re: [Orgmode] column view bug

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] column view bug
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 03:08:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mer 16/9/09, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> On Sep 13, 2009, at 7:57 PM, George Pearson wrote:
>
> > Running org 6.30e and emacs 22.3.1.  Running
> under fully updated
> > Windows XP.

GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2009-07-30 on SOFT-MJASON
Org-mode version 6.30e
Windows XP SP 2

> I cannot
> reproduce this problem, it works just fine for me.
>
> Could someone else please try as well?  Thanks!

I cannot reproduce it as well; at least with the file below,
I hope the file is correct.

Giovanni

file:----------
* [2009-09-17 gio]  test columns
#+STARTUP: odd
#+STARTUP: hidestars
#+STARTUP: logdone
#+SEQ_TODO: TODO NEXT PENDING | DONE(d!) CANCELLED(c@)
#+CATEGORY: Test

(setq org-columns-default-format "%CATEGORY %35ITEM %Effort{:} %PRIORITY
%ALLTAGS")

* C-x C-e on the setq line

* Test
*** TODO task 1
   SCHEDULED: <2009-09-15 Tue>
*** TODO task 2
   SCHEDULED: <2009-09-17 Thu>

* Agenda view: C-c a < a
This is the agenda weekly view:

Week-agenda (W38):
Monday     14 September 2009 W38
Tuesday    15 September 2009
  Test:       Scheduled:  TODO task 1
Wednesday  16 September 2009
Thursday   17 September 2009
  Test:       Sched. 3x:  TODO task 1
  Test:       Scheduled:  TODO task 2
Friday     18 September 2009
Saturday   19 September 2009
Sunday     20 September 2009
* column view: C-c C-x C-c
CATE | ITEM                               | E | P | A |
Week-agenda (W38):
Monday     14 September 2009 W38
     | Tuesday    15 September 2009       | . |   |   |
 Test| TODO task 1
Wednesday  16 September 2009
     | Thursday   17 September 2009        | . |   |   |
 Test| TODO task 1                         | . |   |   |
 Test| TODO task 2                         | . |   |   |
Friday     18 September 2009
Saturday   19 September 2009
Sunday     20 September 2009