[Orgmode] Re: latex export and beamer columns

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: latex export and beamer columns
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:53:53 +0100

Hi Eric and Carsten,

Eric S Fraga wrote:
> At Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:34:18 +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
>> Anything missing in Org that we should implement to support this better?
> At the moment, the only thing that is missing in org-mode to beamer is some
> way to specify arguments to the \frame command, options such as
> [shrink] or [t]. At the moment, there is no mechanism that supports
> this.  Something like attr_frame may be necessary just as we do with
> figures.

I think another needed feature is for source code insertion. Then, one needs
to set the frames as "fragile". This could be best supported on a frame per
frame basis.

For the rest, I'm more than glad that Beamer will become an "official" target
for Org. This is clearly wonderful.

Best regards,

Sébastien Vauban