[Orgmode] org blogging, where to find labels in org file?

From: Tom Breton (Tehom)
Subject: [Orgmode] org blogging, where to find labels in org file?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:46:14 -0500

I'm adapting g-client to blog post directly from org-mode.  It's an
emacs package written by T V Raman that talks to Google API via Atom.
I'm just using it to post a blog.

I'm basically done[fn:1], but now I want it to post labels (aka tags).  Ie,
find labels in an org file and use them to label a blog post.

My question is, in an org file that will become a blog post, is there
an accepted or "correct" place for the labels to live?  Like:

 * The tags of the top item? (But then it can collide with meaningful
   tags)
 * A certain property of the top item?
 * An #+XXXXXXX: line?

What information does other org-based blogging software use as labels?

Thanks,

        Tom Breton (Tehom)

******* Footnotes

[fn:1] My change consists of
 * a patch at http://www.panix.com/~tehom/my-code/gblogger.el.diff
   * It sent it to T V Raman, so maybe it will be in the next g-client.
 * a new file at http://www.panix.com/~tehom/my-code/org2blogger.el
   * it is neither part of org nor gclient but uses both.  It requires
     the patch.