[Orgmode] [BUG] org-babel-perl and formats

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-babel-perl and formats
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 02:22:55 +0200

I am not sure I will be able to spend some time on this so I'll share my
observation with you. org-babel-perl can't cope with perl formats, with
their endings to be precise. A format is defined by:

format FORMAT_NAME =
body of the format

The problem is that formats *must* and with a single solitary dot or, to
be precise "\n.\n" sequence. org-babel-perl doesn't care about it and
puts "\t" befor the dot.

Are these indents really necessary in the text
that goes straight through IPC pipes of our OS of choice?

Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach