[Orgmode] [babel] html export of R data frame

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] html export of R data frame
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:57:48 +0530

I have an R script which outputs a small table in the form of a
dataframe. In org-babel, this dataframe is not displayed as an org
table but simply as text laid out as it would be in an R session.

When I export the output to html, I do not get an html table but only
text. How do I make org-babel show a table instead of plain text?

For example, take a simple code block like:

#+BEGIN_SRC R :results output :exports both :session y
  x<-c(1:5)
  y<-x^2
  data.frame(x,y)
#+END_SRC