Re: [Orgmode] Error when running org-babel-execute-buffer -- Wrong type

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Error when running org-babel-execute-buffer -- Wrong type argument: consp, nil
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:58:04 +0100

On 08.11.2010, at 14:49, Eric Schulte wrote:

> I'm unable to re-create this problem.  Could you please send a minimal
> example file in which the problem occurs?

Here is an example file. Open it and run org-babel-execute-buffer, and you will
get "Wrong type argument: consp, nil". Then type C-c C-c on the three code
blocks in order: everything works as expected. Do org-babel-execute-buffer
again, and it will complain about an undefined function
org-babel-map-src-blocks.

Konrad.