Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda ch

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Accepted] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:42:55 +0100

Hi Bastien,

On Feb 18, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Bastien wrote:

Hi Carsten and all,

For what it is worth, and for the record, I still do not
believe that this is the correct solution to the problem.

I've finally push a fix for this problem.

The issue appeared when trying to redo a block agenda command,
where previous restrictions were not taking into account.

I tested the fix on various agenda custom views, with the tests
provided by Michael (thanks!) and it looks fine.

wow, you found your way through the agenda code maze.
Looks good to me!  Thanks for getting this fixed, so
that Juliens cleaner implementation can stay the basis
for time span setting.

- Carsten