[O] [odt] Support for annotations/comments

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] [odt] Support for annotations/comments
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:01:47 +0530

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Herbert Sitz <address@hidden> writes:
>> I'm trying to see if there is a way to include comments on export, to
>> show up as something like the comments boxes you see in MS Word.
> What is your target format? Is it org->odt->doc. If yes, then currently
> there is no support for annotations/comments. It is doable.

I needed an excuse for adding support for annotations. Exporting the
below org will produce the attached odt/pdf files. Note that the pdf
file is produced by LibreOffice pdf export.

Annotations is a ODT only feature right now and will not work with other

#+TITLE:     annotations.org
#+AUTHOR:    Jambunathan K
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+DATE:      2011-10-29 Sat

* Annotations

There is an annotation by the original author here
Do you see this annotation?

There is an annotation by a reviewer - "Someone else" - here.
#+begin_annotation author "Someone else" date "<2011-10-22 Wed 15:43>"
Yes I do.