Re: [O] [odt] Support for annotations/comments

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] [odt] Support for annotations/comments
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:54:55 +0900

Hi, Jambunathan
On Oct 29, 2011 7:32 AM, "Jambunathan K"
> I needed an excuse for adding support for annotations. Exporting the
> below org will produce the attached odt/pdf files. Note that the pdf
> file is produced by LibreOffice pdf export.
> Annotations is a ODT only feature right now and will not work with other
> backends.
Does this include annotations in form of text changes too? Marking removed or added text?
Would be great to have such a feature. It would require rather less coding to wrap annotation marks around the result of a diff outputĀ  between the original org file and the modified version.
Hence, we would be able to generate automatically annotaded odt versions of modified org files.