Re: [O] The Org->ODT exporter is now in Org's core (latest git)

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] The Org->ODT exporter is now in Org's core (latest git)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 00:20:44 +0100

Hi Alan and Dave,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 22:56, Alan L Tyree <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 15/12/11 08:35:20, suvayu ali wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 21:28, Dave Marquardt <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>> > When I run org-export-as-odt by C-c C-e o, I get this message:
>>  Cannot find factory styles file.
>> I believe this is fixed in the git head.
> I'm not so sure. I just pulled the latest and get the same error
> message:
> Debian Squeeze, emacs 23.2.1, LibreOffice 3.4.3.

I was mistaken in saying it has been "fixed". Its actually a setup
problem reported originally by Christian. Take a look at the following

In case you still think its a bug causing the issue in your case, it
would be help if you could post an ECM (minimal complete example in
French) which replicates the problem.